Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

October 17, 2011

Outfit of the Week

This week's outfit is for a workplace where you want to look professional but still like you (or here, I guess me!)

Top:  New York and Company's Mod Print Top in Blue Seclusion - current price:  $36.95.  Love this bold top that can be worn by itself or with a cute cardigan or even a denim jacket!



Pants:  New York and Company's 5th Avenue Straight Pants in Heather Gray - current price:  $49.95.  I want the attention on this bold top so I'm keeping everything else very neutral.   I love NYandCompany's pants as they come in petite (and even tall for those of you who are lucky enough to need that!)



Caridgan reuse!:  AB Studio Open Front Cardigan in black (though they have one in sapphire that would look gorgeous!!) - current price at Kohl's:  $22.99.  I love this cardigan, especially as it stays open so you can see this cute top still even if you are in cooler weather and need a cardi!


 via

Shoes:  Jones New York Cecelius Leather Pump - current price at DSW:  $39.94.  Thought I'd go with a more basic shoe for a change.  I love these - I am definitely a pointed-toe kind of girl.  In addition, these don't have a very high heel so I could probably handle a day of teaching in them.
 via


 So here is a way of looking professional without losing your youth!  Hope you all like it - feel free to share you comments/adjustments.  Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Now this I really like every part of! I enjoy that you give us ideas that won't cost a fortune.

    ReplyDelete