Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

October 7, 2011

Inspiration Friday

"Whatever you give to life, it gives you back.  Do not hate anybody.  The hatred which comes out from you will someday come back to you.  Love others and love will come back to you."


This is a quote that I've heard many times, seen on photos, etc.  It is amazing how much it can really make you think.  When life is tough and you feel like you can't do anything right; when someone tells you that they don't care about you anymore; when you are wallowing in self-pity. 

I will leave you this weekend with something I need to remind myself of all the time.  It has gotten me through some pretty rough patches in my life.

The Serentity Prayer:
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and the wisdom to know the difference.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a welcome reminder! Always fun to see my photos being used on other blogs... I will have to make sure to post some on flickr for you from time to time while my blog is shut down ;)

    ReplyDelete