Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

October 24, 2011

Outfit of the Week

Today's outfit is for a casual afternoon - I imagine going out to eat with my family or going to the pumpkin patch (but if so, I'd go for my casual boots from this post).  I wanted to take the basic sweater and jeans and jazz it up through some cute accessories, shoes and a show-stopping winter coat.  Enjoy!

Sweater:  St. John's Bay Bright Cable Sweater in Pure Blue - Current Price:  $16.99 at jcpenney.  I love a basic v-neck sweater for the fall and winter months and this one is great as the v-neck doesn't go too low for a change (I get tired of wearing camis all of the time!)


Jeans:  Liz Claiborne Chelsea Jeans - Current Price:  $33.00 at jcpenney.  I really like the casual/weekend look of these jeans and they are relaxed enough without looking too baggy or big.  The rinse is light enough to be casual but dark enough to be chic.


Scarf:  MNG by Mango Print Scarf - Current Price - $27.92 at jcpenney.  A scarf is a great way to dress up a sweater in a basic color.  In addition, I like the scarf as compared to a necklace, not near as many issus when my daughter wants to play with it!


Shoe:  Olsenboye 'Presley' Pump in Fuschia - Current Price:  $49.99 at jcpenney.  How cute are these heels?  A bold pair of heels really dresses-up this outfit in a modern and young kind of way.  However, if you aren't a "pink" person - a cute pair of black or nude heels will do as well :)



Coat:  Worthington Military Inspired Belted Coat in Gray Twill - Current Price:  $74.99 at jcpenney.  It's getting close to that time of year again.  I think that this military inspired coat is on trend without being so trendy that it can last you for many years after this season.


So there it is folks - another week, another outfit.  More importantly - another reason to go shopping :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I want those shoes! And the scarf! Actually, let's just take it all! That coat is also really cool without making me look like I'm trying to be college-age again. Thanks for a great outfit to start my day!

    ReplyDelete