Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

October 21, 2011

Inspriration Friday - Truth telling

The biggest inspriration that I've had this week is not a well-known quote nor a picture that inspires me.  This week I have been inspired by someone I don't even know all that well.  Her and I both read the same blog and then checked out each other's blog. 

I have only been reading her blog for a couple weeks, but she has already inspired me by sharing with me that I'm not the only one struggling with "typical" child development. 

If you enjoy hearing mothers be honest about what is going on in their family's lives, I encourage you to go read her blog, Cookie Crums (here).


If you, or someone you know, is going through something similar, there is a great children's book called Ruby in Her Own Time:

An exerpt: 

"Rufus, Rory, Rosie and Rebecca ate whatever they were given.  They ate anything and everything.  But Ruby ate nothing.  "Will she ever eat?" said father duck.  "She will" said mother duck, "in her own time.""

No comments:

Post a Comment