Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

October 10, 2011

Outfit of the Week

This week's outfit is to step into fall with a casual dress that is appropriate for the work place. In addition, I have used the same two pairs of shoes from a previous outfit so that we can see how they can work here too!


Dress: Old Navy's Women's Boat-Neck Sweater in navy- current price: $44.94. I love the simplicity of this dress - it is like a blank canvas that the wearer can accessorize to fit their own style.  It also appears to be curve fitting (which you should prefer over the oversized sweater dress that looks more like a blanket).




Tights:  Old Navy's Women's Diamond Pattern Tights in gray - current price:  $7.50.  A sweater dress needs a pair of tights.  Here I have chosen a pretty classic pair/color with a small bit of excitement (diamond pattern) to make these appropriate fo the workplace.



Shoes:

Option 1: Dollhouse Sici Bootie - current price: $32.95 at DSW Shoes. These cute booties take the ruffle trend to your feet. These shoes are a cute way to take the dress into work without being boring.




Option 2: Bandolino Hamida (Wide Calf Boot option) - current price: $79.95 at DSW Shoes. These higher boots are a great way to take this dress out for a great night with the girls. These particular boots have the wider calf option which a lot of girls who want to wear this type of boots generally have a problem with. Sexy!


Accessory: Old Navy's Women's Tulip-Print scarf in blue- current price: $14.94. A cute printed scarf is a great way to accessorize, especially in the cooler months.  This particular scarf is one that will take someone who is not a scarf wearer to hopefully try one.  For those that loves scarves, go even bolder!



 What do you think of this outfit? Like? Hate? Comments?  How would you make it your own?

Have a great week y'all!





2 comments:

  1. I love these posts! My wardrobe needs a makeover in a big way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the idea is cute, but I just don't know if I could wear a scarf - I don't even wear turtlenecks as I don't like the feeling around my neck!

    ReplyDelete