Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

October 19, 2011

Owen's 5th Birthday - Part II

Now, we'll talk about his favorite parts - presents and seeing family!

Even though we are out of state, he got to talk with his grandmas and grandpas on the day before his birithday (his birthday was on a Monday, not the best day of the week).

We started with my parents - my Mom was currently at a rehab place from her surgery, but my brother had brought up her laptop and got her internet hooked up so we could webcam.  She had sent a gift earlier for Owen so this way she got to see him open the gifts.  It was great getting to see her and my dad and I'm sure they enjoyed getting to see him open his gifts.

He loved it all - he got jammies, legos, and a remote control car! 


We then got to talk to Brandon's parents - Owen was still on a sugar high from his cake at this point.  He was very excited to see Grandma and Grandpa, and especially Uncle Austin.

Owen also got to open a couple of gifts from Mom and Dad - he got a Nerf "arrow" football, a Nerf indoor basketball hoop/ball, and a Cars race track. 





We also got to webcam with our Auntie April who hid a present for Owen's birthday when she was out here last - she got him "Scrabble Scoop" which he loves, he particularly loves when I get a bee and have to put all my letters back!  We were so busy webcamming, I didn't get a picture :(  So here's one of them from an earlier date.


Finally, I'll end with one of the things that made him very excited at school - he got a birthday crown!

1 comment:

  1. He is real tall for just turning 5! Love the glasses!

    ReplyDelete