Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

October 3, 2011

Outfit of the Week

This week's outfit is for the Mommy-on-the-go.  We can still look stylish even when chasing our kids around.

Top:  Apt. 9 Ruffled Blouse - Current price of $25.20 at Kohls.  This top is very cute, especially in this navy color.  It features a v-neck with some ruffles and a tie-waist which will define your waistline for you!


Cardigan:  ELLE  Marled Open Front Cardigan - Current price of $32.99 at Kohls.  This open cardigan allows for more of a casual look but still allows you to be put together!  I love this in the gray - makes me want to sit by a nice warm fire.



Jeans:  Curvy Bootcut Jean sin Gotham Wash - Current Price of $49.99 at New York and Company.  I am definitely a fan of these jeans as they give a curvier gal a nice fit, especially in the hips and thighs!  Also, always watch for NYandCompany coupons and deals as I have never paid full price for a pair of jeans there yet! 



Shoes:  Kelly & Katie Whitney Flat in Red - Current price of $29.95 at DSW.  I love these shoes, especially the buckle that dresses it up a little bit.  In addition, this relatively neutral colored outfit needs a pop of color and what a great way to do it in such a cute pair of flats!




Watch:  tOcs Silver Tone Simulated Crystal Yellow Watch - Current price of $24.00 at Kohls.  I don't like to wear a lot of jewelry when I'm out with my kids, but a watch is very practical...but why not do it in style?  Bright colored watches are in style and I love the idea of a yellow watch popping out of a gray cardigan!


So there is your outfit of the week for a mommy on the go!  What do you think?

Please help a gal out and share this with your friends and let me know if you enjoy the outfit of the week.

Have a great week y'all!



2 comments:

  1. I like the simplicity of this outfit and love that I could use them with so many other clothes! I think that a cute cardi is a nice way to make your spring/summer shirts into the fall with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your outfits-they aren't too young but still modern. I really love that watch.

    ReplyDelete