Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

October 27, 2011

67 Truths

Many people have been asking me (by forwarding it to me) to fill this out, so here you all go!  I would love for other people to share yours and leave a link to your blog as well!  (I edited/deleted a few due to inappropriateness)

1. Last Beverage:  Coke Zero
2. Last phone call:  A student
3. Last text message: hubby
4. Last song you listened to:  You and I by Lady Gaga
5. Last dance: with my kiddos while singing to them

HAVE YOU EVER
6. dated someon twice: technically yes
7. been cheated on?: I think so...way back in h.s.
8. kissed someone & regretted it? No
9. lost someone special?: Yes
10. been depressed?: Down, not depressed
11. gotten a speeding ticket?: Yes...first (and only) is a story in itself!

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Pink
13. Green
14. Navy
15. Burgundy

THIS month HAVE YOU:
16. Made new friends: Yes - a few at work, few at church, and at trivia
17. Fallen out of love: No
18. Laughed until you cried: Yes!  Owen can make me laugh very hard!
19. Met someone who changed you: hard to answer with having only known for a month, but defiintely making me think more.
20. Found out who your true friends were: Definitely
21. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes
22. Kissed anyone on your FaceBook friend's list: Yes - my hubby is my friend :)

ODDS 'N ENDS
23. How many people on your FaceBook friends list do you know in real life: All but 2.
24. How many kids do you want to have: 2 - done
25. Do you have any pets: just got a kitten - another post in itself!
26. Do you want to change your name: It is who I am, so no
27. What did you do for your last birthday: movie with a friend, out to eat with family.
28. What time did you wake up today: 7:00
29. What were you doing at midnight last night: Sleeping
30. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Quinnie to be an independent eater.
31. Last time you saw your father: in person:  late July, via webcam: about a week ago
32. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: have my family closer.
33. What are you listening to right now: World Series of Poker on DVR
34. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: uh, yes - a few.  Coolest one is Tom Osborne :)
35. What's getting on your nerves right now?: "The Backyardigans" and lack of time
36. Relationship Status: Married
37. Zodiac sign: Scorpio
38. Hair color: Brown
39. Long or short: Medium
40. Height: 5'4
41. Do you have a crush on someone?: Always ;)
42: What do you like about yourself?: I'm realistic, loving, forgiving, but can also be blunt when necessary
43. Piercings: Ears
44. Tattoos: Yes, on my left shoulder (back) - dragonfly as they are beautiful in their own way.
45. Righty or lefty: Righty

FIRSTS :
46. First surgery: Had surgery when I was 5, then C-section
47. First piercing: Ears
48. First sport you joined: Softball
49. First pet: Spooky, a black cat
50. First vacation: I think Kansas City
51. First concert: 3 Doors Down

YOUR FUTURE :
52. Want kids?: Got them
53. Want to get married?: All ready am
54. Careers in mind?: Doing what I wanted!

HAVE YOU EVER :
55. Kissed a stranger: No
56. Lost glasses/contacts: Don't have them
57. Broken someone's heart: Yes - my parents' when I moved
58. Had your own heart broken: Yes
59. Been arrested: No
60. Turned someone down: Yes
61. Cried when someone died: Of course

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
62. Yourself: Most the time
63. Miracles: YES
64. Love at first sight: No
65. Heaven: Most of the time...have my moments
66. Santa Claus: Yes
67. Angels: Yes, always

1 comment: