Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

October 20, 2011

These Shoes were Made For Walking...

Well, sort of made for walking!


When Quinnie moved up rooms at daycare, they start taking the kids outside.  So I had a note one day to "Please bring Quinn shoes to protect her little toes."  It had never crossed my mind to get her shoes yet since she hasn't been walking without holding onto things.  Yet I did what I was told and found her a cute pair of sneakers, size 5 (which are a tiny bit too big right now):




When I first put these shoes on her, she was NOT a fan in any way, shape or form!  She has gotten very used to them though and they are beginning to get a bit scuffed up since she crawls around in them a lot.


I really hope that I don't develop a shoe addiction for her.  I sadly already feel when I get her in a cuter outfit that these shoes just don't go...but I won't buy a pair of shoes to match an outfit for her at this age.  Hmmm...........at least, not YET.  I do, however, see a cute pair of dressier shoes in her future.

 




I mean, really, do these pink sparkly sneakers go with this outfit?  She's only 1...she's only 1...No one is judging my child's footwear :)



1 comment:

  1. I'm sure she'll grow up to love shoes just like her Mama!

    ReplyDelete