Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

September 19, 2011

Outfit of the Week


I've decided to start doing an "outfit of the week" post.  Even though it may not be the best place to start, I've decided to start with a "dream" outfit of mine.  I call it a dream as I would need to lose about 30 pounds for it to be something I could pull off.   I would like to be about a size 8/10 to wear these things - except of course the shoes - those I could wear now but I'd want the outfit first!


Top:  Apt. 9 Hammered Satin Henley in Nightfall Teal - current price at Kohls - $24.99.  I love this bright fall color, the cinching around the waist line, the material and the higher collar.


Skirt:  New York and Company Tweed Skirt - current price - $46.95.  I've always liked the elongating effect of a pencil skirt (though since I'm short, they are never the right length for me).  The tweed is a great way to make your way into fall! 

 via


Shoes:  Jones New York Wesley Print Pump - current price at DSW - $59.95.  I generally don't get print shoes, but I really like these - they have many fall colors in them (teal, purple) and they aren't too high of a heel, but high enough to be a bit sexy.

Necklace:  City Bright Hearts & Flower Pave Pendant Necklace - current price at New York and Company - $26.95.  I love a long pendant with a solid shirt.  I don't like to put a lot of color in the jewelry when the shirt is such a bold color to begin with.


So there is an outfit that I would like to have for fall (if I had a bit more of a dream body).  What do you think?  Like?  Dislike?  Comments?

1 comment:

  1. I have a skirt very similar to that and I love it! Mine has a slightly higher waist and a belt and I seriously look forward to getting to wear it. I feel so elegant and sophisticated. Love the ensemble. Thanks for your comment today.

    ReplyDelete