Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

September 9, 2011

C25K Update

It has been a little while since I told the world that I was going to get back on the C25K wagon.  A lot of things have happened in the last couple of weeks that it took me about a week to finally have a night I started.  So on Monday (September 5th), I started Day 1 of the program.  Yesterday, I completed Day 2.

MY GOAL:  To jog the entire 5K on November 19th!

How am I feeling?:  So far, so good.  I haven't been very sore or anything after and I've been trying not to push myself too hard (heard that is one of the biggest reasons people quit). 

Current outlook for goal:  Staying positive and thinking I can do this!

What is hardest?:  Finding the time!

Recommendations to those wanting to start the program:  You can do this - I think doing it outside for me is going to be better as when I try a treadmill it is much easier for me to get bored and to push myself too hard. Plus, it helps to have a visualization of the distance that you've covered.  I'm going to run until I get to that mailbox. 


Anyone else out there start it?  How are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment