Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

September 22, 2011

HELP!

So I admit it - my hair has no real style anymore.  If I knew what to do with it, I would at this point.  This morning I tried first to put it back in a cute low side pony tail, then I had little frizzies all around due to this humidity.  Then I considered a full pony - worse.  Tried letting it down - yuck.  Sides -up?  Too expected.  Finally just threw on a headband and left.

I'm getting ready to book a haircut as it is time!  I'll be getting it darkened (dark brown (level 3/4) for those who know).  I have quite a bit of hair, it is what I'd call wavy - but not predictable wavy. 

Your job is to find me a picture suggestion that will (hopefully) accomodate my issues (above) as well as:
  • doesn't take too much time (I'm not really into straightening as it takes me too long)
  • allows for a couple of options
  • isn't on the "short" side
Do you accept your challenge?  HELP!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.google.com/imgres?q=medium+length+hair+styles&hl=en&sa=X&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=juBjzKT9Bw5P3M:&imgrefurl=http://www.mediumlengthhairstyles.org/&docid=qmHDM5U7pYxY5M&w=400&h=519&ei=CXp7TqCEC5PJsQK7h-nWAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1104&vpy=153&dur=2167&hovh=256&hovw=197&tx=133&ty=282&page=1&tbnh=136&tbnw=110&start=0&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:0&biw=1344&bih=679

    ReplyDelete