Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

December 2, 2011

Owen's 12 Day of Christmas

The other night we were singing Christmas songs.  I started to sing Twelve Days of Christmas and Owen stopped me to tell me I wasn't doing it right.  He said...

"On the First Day of Christmas, my teacher gave to me, some homework in my backpack."  All I did was start smiling and then he kept going.  I grinned the entire time and at one point he told me to stop laughing.  I said I wasn't I was just so happy to hear him sing.

First Day:  Some homework in my backpack.
Second Day:  Two journal entires
Third Day:  Three learning centers
Fourth Day:  Four special treats
Fifth Day:  Five flashcards
Sixth Day:  Six crafts for making
Seventh Day:  Seven coints for counting
Eighth Day: Eight Phonics Papers
Ninth Day:  Nine crayons for drawing
Tenth Day:  Ten pencils for writing
Eleventh Day:  Eleven Books for reading
Twelfth Day:  Twelve "good job" stickers

I don't know how long ago he learned this at school, but I am so impressed how he remembers it!  What a special boy I have.  So lucky!

Shirt say "Sorry Girlds...Mommy says no dating"  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment