Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

December 23, 2011

Favorite Ornaments 2011

So since this is one of the first years that we have had some unique ornaments (i.e. - not just colored/sparkly balls), I thought I'd show you a few of our new additions and/ or favorites!


Owen made this one at Northpointe ("regular" kindergarten) this year! 



This is one that I got from my mother-in-law and father-in-law



This is one that Owen made at Little Red this year!


This is one that Owen made for Grandma Eydie and Grandpa Fred this year (if you are already seeing this, act surprised :)  )



This is one that Brandon and I got when we were married...over 9 years ago!




 This is one that Owen made for "Owen" at Winter Wonderland


This is the one the Quinnie "made" at daycare for us this year - isn't she darling!?!




This is one that I painted many years ago but Owen loves it as it is Santa and it is a crescent shape!


This is one that we got as a gift for Quinnie's first Christmas!



Hard to believe that Christmas is only 2 days away!!  Looking forward to Santa's visit :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to have a tree full of unique ornaments! I was looking at my older sister's last night and saw all that history and got weepy ;)

    ReplyDelete