Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

December 13, 2011

Peanut Butter Fudge (CCC)

Today my friend has posted Oreo Balls!
I am going to share a recipe that gets gobbled up (just made a batch for a party that was gone in under hour!)  Easy Peanut Butter Fudge!

This is adapted from a recipe I got from my Mom, so I'm unsure of the origination of it, but pretty sure it came from a jar of Kraft Marshmallow Creme!

3 cups sugar
12 T oleo
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow creme
1 t vanilla
1 cup peanut butter
Bring sugar, oleo and evaporated milk to a boil and continuing boiling for 4 minutes, stirring constantly.

Remove from heat and add 1 tsp vanilla, 1 jar marshmellow creme (7 oz size) and 1
cup peanut butter. Mix well and spread into buttered 9 x 13 pan.

Makes 3 lbs of fudge   


Christmas Cookie Countdown

1 comment: