Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

January 19, 2011

Quinn is 7 months


Well, my sweet pea is 7 months old already.  We have gotten more and more of a personality.  She giggle a lot at her big brother - I don't think anyone can make her laugh as hard and often as he does!  She loves to sit in her saucer or lie and watch The Backyardigans.  She has (finally) started rolling from her back to her tummy.  She went the other way at about 4.5 months or so.  I guess we better really start watching out for her!

7 month stats:


Weight - 15 lbs (by me)
Height - 26" (by me)
Head circumference - 17" (by me)
Clothing size: 6-9 months
Diaper size: 2
Foods: rice cereal, oatmeal cereal, peaches, pears, apples, bananas, prunes, squash, sweet potatoes, peas, green beans, and carrots.
Teeth: Possible one coming in on the bottom!  (Though, I've been thinking this for awhile now:) )

More pics!




No comments:

Post a Comment