Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

January 29, 2011

Project 31 - Day #8

Share a beauty secret


I don't really think I have that many beauty secrets.  One of the things I usually get compliments on is my hair, so I'll give some info about how I keep it as healthly as possible.

1.  I try to only wash my hair every other day - my hair is a bit on the drier/frizzy side so I try not to wash it (or even get it wet) more than every other day.  When it is washed, I use a pantene shampoo made for "curly hair" and an herbal essence conditioner made for curls too.  I then dry my hair with paper towels some and then I put either mousse or a curl enhancing gel in my hair and I almost always let my hair air dry.

2.  I only curl hair around my face to try to keep things relatively simple in the morning and most of it still natural. 
 
3.  I think my hair has gotten healthier since I started sneaking Owen's Flinstone vitamins :)

1 comment:

  1. Ever since I had Aiden I lose hair like crazy! I am wondering if it has to do with stopping the prenatal vitamins? You would think it would have ended by now, but my sisters are the same way! Maybe I just notice it more now.

    I could not come up with a single beauty tip... still holding out hope that I come up with something! ;-)

    ReplyDelete