Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

January 28, 2011

Project 31 - Day #7

Write a blog to encourage another beautiful woman


There is a very special woman in my life who I believe doesn't know how amazingly beautiful of a person that she is.

This woman is beautiful inside and out.  What makes her so beautiful?
  • her "light up a room" smile
  • her gorgeous dark hair
  • her "adventurous" side (whether willing to travel and try new things or to pick up and move!)
  • how she puts so many people at ease around her
  • she is always there when you need her, and she is willing to come to me when she needs me (she won't have one-sided relationships with those she cares deeply about)
  • the effort/time that she puts into everything that she does
  • wanting to be there for everything important in your life
  • being able to have tons of fun without ever leaving the house!
But most importantly - she is who she is.  No apologies for it.  She cares so much about those who care about her. 

However, I don't know if she believes that she is beautiful.  I never knew that I could have someone this special in my life and sometimes don't know if I deserve her.  We can go weeks without talking to each other and then just pick right up from where we left off.  If you can have a soul-mate friend, this is definitely mine. 

You know who you are - and I love you lots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment