Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

January 1, 2009

Christmas Vacation

Sitting here at my Mom's house watching the Husker game while Owen naps. We are currently ahead, so we will see if it stays that way.

I have been in Nebraska since December 26th and am supposed to head back on the 5th. I have really enjoyed being here, but am missing being with the hubby back home. This is a nice vacation, but there are other things I wish I could get done too.

We looked at the one house last week - it was really nice, it just didn't feel right to me. We may be able to afford it now, I just don't think we could afford the upkeep of such a nice house. It did have a very small backyard too!!

Owen wasn't really into opening his gifts at the grandmas' houses. He did back in KY, but that was his first set of presents. I haven't let him play with many yet so that we can get them back home.

About to lose my battery and on gma's laptop...so I'll be back...eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment