Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

January 27, 2009

My first official snow day..

here in Kentucky anyways. It seems as though the cancel school a little bit more easily, thought how would I know- did I leave the house today?? Heck no - why would I take O out in this if I don't have to. However, I had signed up for an alert that calls you about things happening at school, like cancellations- Finally got it at about 6:50 this morning - about when I would have had to leave!!! Good thing I just got on the internet instead - thank goodness we got a computer this weekend!

Though I have always hated snow on days I need to be somewhere, it was kind of nice to get an unscheduled day at home with my sweet cheeks :) We had a pretty good day - made cookies, watched "The Cat in the Hat", colored, and read books. He's getting smarter and cuter (if that is even possible) every day.

With as much I enjoyed being home with my guy today, I really don't want another snow day tomorrow (we're supposed to get a few more inches of snow with sleet on top tonight) as I am already behind in that one class...I can make up today easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment