Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

December 23, 2008

I'll be home...after Christmas

Today is my last day of work until the 6th!! Woo Hoo!!! They are actually turning most things off at NKU until the 5th, so I couldn't come in even if I wanted to.

I officially turned in my reappointment materials in my lovely pink binder - it is so me!! Working on getting some planning done for my new class in the Spring. It isn't really new as it is an intro level class but for business majors.

I am going to look at my first house today - the one that is sort of out of our price range...but as my father once said, "it doesn't look to hurt" :) This house is a family that is getting close to being foreclosed on...so we might be able to get it cheaper....maybe. It is absolutely gorgeous online, so we'll see how it looks in person. After I get back from Nebraska, we'll probably really start looking. I know some things I want and don't want - I want a nice kitchen with either an island or pantry with a microwave above the range. I would like to have a 4-bedroom since they seem to be in abundance here. I would like a walk-in closet, non basement laundry. I don't want a split-level or a garage that is not at kitchen level. I don't want to have to get on I-75 if I don't have to. If I absolutely fall in love with a house then I'll do it.

Going to be heading out to Nebraska on Friday morning. Hopefully the weather will be in our favor. Looking forward to being there for awhile, but will miss getting to have a "real" vacation. I guess I might have to take a couple days at Spring Break for myself....

Going to eat at O'Charleys today....going to have a parmesan chicken sandwich!! Yummy!!!

1 comment:

  1. The weather for travel is supposed to be pretty bad. Drive safe, see ya in a few days and happy house hunting.

    ReplyDelete