Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

January 14, 2009

Beginning of the Semester

Well, the semester began on Monday. Right now I teach on MW from 3:25-4:40 and on TR from 8-9:15, 10:50-12:05 amd 12:15-1:30. So I have late MW and early TR, talk about throwing my schedule out of whack. When I taught on Tuesday the sun wasn't even up yet. Poor Owen didn't want to get out of bed either!

I have about 140 students right now. Some of the classes were more talkative on the first day than others, but most students are scared of statistics so it takes awhile to warm up, if they ever actually do. I'll be energetic enough for all of us!

Still waiting to get my evaluations back from last semester...wouldn't it make sense for me to have them before this semester begins so that I can make some suggested changes if I like any of them? Nah - that would make sense. I have a couple of ratings on ratemyprofessors.com - they are all positive, thank goodness. One says that I am entertaining to watch...what does that mean?

Well, back to work I go...

1 comment:

  1. "I am entertaining to watch"

    Maybe when you get in the zone...you keep the students interest.

    ReplyDelete