Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

January 31, 2009

Refrigerator

We have started looking at fridges here the last couple of days since we know we will need one. So here is what I am thinking, but please put your two cents in before I do something stupid!

I like the french door model - the fridge is on top, and opens like a side by side but there is just one big area fridge (i.e - not two separated) and then there is a pull out freezer on the bottom that has two big compartments and a couple pull out racks on top. B primarily just wants to ensure that we have an ice/water thing on the outside, and they do make these that way, too. Any opinions about this type of fridge?

Finally, our other appliances are black...so do we need to go with black or wood stainless still look okay?

Looking for opinions here! Feel free to tell me what you like/don't like about yours :)

1 comment:

  1. We have the fridge on the top and the freezer on the bottom. I like it because the fridge has so much more room than a side by side. The freezer doens't have a lot of room though, but we don't use the freezer that much. I would stay with black unless the stainless has some black in it, like the trim or something. I hope that helped.

    ReplyDelete