Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

January 30, 2009

Random thoughts....

1. Why do people think that it is sufficient to clear off only the front windshield of their car and leave the rest covered in snow and ice? (I was behind one of these people yesterday)

2. Why do people think that just because there is snow on the ground that they can take up 2-3 parking spots and not park so that others can park as well?

3. Why is it that as soon as you get your child all bundled up, they suddenly have to go to the bathroom, but they didn't have to three minutes ago?

4. Why do people eat icecream and pizza while the watch "The Biggest Loser?"

5. Why is there handicapped parking at Sonic?

6. Why is abbreviation a long word?

7. Why can my son make me smile at the strangest thing when I have had a crappy day?

8. Why do I smile even as I write this?


Sometimes we don't know why things happen or why people can do what they do. All we know is that we may not be able to control others' actions, but we need to realize that we can control our reactions to them - and that is what is important!

No comments:

Post a Comment