Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

November 28, 2011

Outfit of the Week

This week's outfit just makes me want to cuddle up by a fire and drink hot chocolate with my kids.  Maybe even a few good rounds of Candy Land or Scrabble Scoop :)


Shirt:  Old Navy Women's Perfect Crew Neck Tee (Long Sleeve) in Dragon Green - current price:  $14.50



Cardigan:  Old Navy Women's Open Front Crochet Cardigan in Cinnamon - current price:  $25.00

Jeans: Curvy Bootcut Jean sin Gotham Wash - Current Price of $49.99 at New York and Company. I am definitely a fan of these jeans as they give a curvier gal a nice fit, especially in the hips and thighs! Also, always watch for NYandCompany coupons and deals as I have never paid full price for a pair of jeans there yet!



Shoes:  Aerosales Pepperoni Mule in Chocolate Brown - current price:  $39.95 at DSW.

Earrings:  1928 Brass-Tone Simulated Crystal Floral Drop Earrings - current price:  $9.10 at Kohls.

1 comment:

  1. Love the cardigan! I might just have to buy one with my coupons :)

    ReplyDelete