Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

March 1, 2010

Tough Day Emotionally

Let me start with saying how thankful I really am. I am very lucky to have such a great family both immediate and extended, great friends, a job I enjoy and my health. I am very excited about becoming a Mom again in a few months.

So why is today so hard for me? Why can't I stop thinking about it? Even though I have fully physically and primarily emotionally recovered, I can't help but think about what could have been. Today is the day that I could have been becoming a mother again. While I am very excited about my current pregnancy and my little girl that is coming in June, I can't help but think about the child that I lost so early on. I don't think it is wrong of me to remember that child as that child is with God, but remembering that child is also helping me to be appreciative of what I do have in my life and about how fragile life really is.

So with that said, I hope all my friends and family know how much they mean to me. Their love and support are irreplaceable.

No comments:

Post a Comment