Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

March 17, 2010

Oh my! Lots of cute girlie things!

I can't believe how many cute girle things there are out there! I started registering for a few items and couldn't keep myself from adding a few of the adorable clothes to the registry. Unfortunately, can't seem to save the pictures from Target.com and post them here, argh!

We are looking at actually painting the baby's room here soon, well, B. is looking at painting it soon since I won't be able to. Thinking dark purple on the bottom and light purple on top with a butterfly like border in the middle.

Working on her blanket - probably a bit over halfway done with it. Hopefully will get it done soon so I won't have it on me once it starts getting warmer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment