Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

February 27, 2010

Baby Appointment Update

On Friday morning, I had another ultrasound and doctor's appointment. The ultrasound went well and she is still a she! Everything from what I could tell and the impression I got was that she was doing well and there weren't concerns.

At my doctor's appointment, found out I had lost 3 lbs in the last 5 weeks. I wasn't feeling well (tummy bug) earlier in the week, so I'm going to contribute the weightloss to that. No one seemed concerned about it. I was seeing a different doctor this time and I even liked him better. He looked up and asked me questions about my past history without my even having to bring it up. He would (right now) schedule the c-section for June 11th - my Mom's birthday.

I have to go to my pre-admission orientation before next time and I received the fun orange drink for the gestational diabetes test when I come in next. As I left, the doctor stopped me in the hall and said he didn't have any real concerns with the ultrasounds except that she was a little on the small side (36.1) and that he wanted to do another ultrasound at my next appointment to make sure that her growth stays on track. I am less concerned about her being "small" as she measure about 6 days behind from the beginning and they never adjusted my due date. So we'll see and hope that her growth stays on track or they may have to lengthen my pregnancy time.

2 comments:

  1. Matt would love your doctor! He is an ultrasound addict! LOL! Turns out our ultrasound tech was overly assuring at the last visit and we have to have another because they couldn't see all 4 chambers of the heart. Dr said don't worry so I am trying not to...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly why I had to have the last ultrasound - she wiggled too much to get all 4 chambers and this time they saw them all - so don't worry the same thing happened to me!

    ReplyDelete