Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

February 6, 2010

Oh Baby!

I have been very excited about this baby being a girl - I have managed to only buy a couple of cute onesies so far - hoping to find someone to trade some boy clothes to for some girl clothes so that we can both save some $.

Started making the baby's afghan - made of squares with a mix of solid squares and multi-colored squares in each combo. Trying to get this done in plenty of time so that I'm not making an afghan once it gets hot!

Needing to look into either getting O. a new dresser or finding one for the baby's room. Hoping to keep an eye out on craigs list and garage sales.

The only bad thing our little baby has brought on is bills - I didn't realize that my obgyn would have us making payments before the baby was born, but I guess that makes sense. Just wish I'd have my tax refund done to help with it all. Beginning to wonder how we'll make it financially, and has me wondering how anyone makes it financially!!

Work is awfully stressful right now, but should die down some come the first of March or so. Just have lots of research things and "proving my worth" things on my plate right now, in addition to a student issue that I have to work through very quickly.

So for now, definitely needing to take this one day at a time!

1 comment:

  1. We were lucky enough to find out about the baby in time for me to switch my insurance before the year ended! I think we will meet our $1000 deductible just on ultrasounds at this rate LOL

    ReplyDelete