Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

December 16, 2008

Finals - Part I

This is finals week at NKU (as I am sure it is at most places). I have already given my 8am final (yesterday) and have one today at 1pm. I gave the students in my lower level class a take-home portion - for some it didn't go very well - talking less than 40/60 on the take-home. I think I will have to take that part into consideration when determing border-line students.

The one today is in my upper-level course. It is definitely not a cake walk and I am expecting quite a bit from my students - but shouldn't I have high hopes???

Wanting to get some more of my Christmas shopping done - don't know when that will happen. Want to get quite a few things but only will have so much room on the way back to Nebraska. Not looking forward to that car trip - but the next time I will be out after that is in the summer, so it will be worth it in the end.

I have passed all the medium songs on G.H. World Tour without ever being boo-ed off! I have started playing some of these songs on hard since I think World Tour is easier than Rock Legends! I would really like to get perfect on Sweet Home Alabama on Medium - getting close (98%), so we'll see. You can see what I have been doing to release stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment