Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

December 19, 2008

Finals - Part II

Finally done grading all of the finals (over 120 of them!!). Overall in my lower level class I ended up with 62.2% A's and B's! Not too bad - especially when most of my "F" were to people who didn't show up to the final! I really didn't think it would ever end. It was hard getting use the grading system here - there are no +/- to give, which really makes it hard - especially the "B" area. An 88 student knows so much more than an 81 student, yet they technically get the same grade.

Beginning to browse at some houses - I fould one I absolutely love that is a bit out of our price range. It also makes me wonder why it is priced as low as it is though - it is about $20,000 less than similar houses in that neighborhood.

Looking forward to having a little bit of a break. On Monday and Tuesday I have to work on my materials for reappointment - it is due on January 5th and I won't be back before then so I have to get it done by Tuesday. Since it is my first, there won't be a lot to it, but it is what I will be adding to each year to hopefully end up with tenure, so it is a rather big deal.

Heading back to Lincoln on Friday next week! Looking forward to being there, but not the drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment