Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

February 14, 2012

Need some sweets?

So, last night I made a lot of mini-cupcakes for the kids' valentines parties. 


Although these are nice, thought I'd give you some more exciting sweet treats (with the link-ups) that I've found online lately!


The first couple of recipes all come from My Baking Addiction

Chambord Cupcakes:  Adult cupcakes :)



Red Velvet cupcakes in a jar:  For gifts to anyone!


Then for those of us who want recipes that are really simple...

I'll refer to these as Easy Brownies.  Found them via The Londoner



1 comment:

  1. These pictures look so good - I think I may have gained a pound just by looking at them!

    If you make these I would love to see how they turn out for you :)

    ReplyDelete