Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

February 24, 2012

Easy Egg Bake

I have been getting home pretty late for the last week (after 6pm) and the last thing I want to do is figure out what is for supper when I walk in the door.  So I like when most of my work is done in advance!!


Easy Egg Bake

Spray 8x8 baking dish


Layer the following in dish in order listed:

  • 3 slices of bread with crust removed, cut into small pieces
  • 0.5 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
  • 1 cup of diced ham (or bacon or sausage)
  • 1/4 cup melted margarine
------------------------------------------------------
Mix below ingredients and then pour over the above ingredients
  • 6 eggs beaten
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • pepper to taste
  • 1.5 cups milk
------------------------------------------------

Refrigerate overnight (covered)

Bake uncovered for 1 hour at 300 degrees

No comments:

Post a Comment