Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

August 16, 2010

Fitness Week Two

Just having gotten started with things there is not a lot to report, but here it goes anyway:

1. For the days I logged my food, I did good. For the weekend when I didn't, not so great but could have been much worse. I knew how bad Steak and Shake was for me but I ate it anyways. I am not giving up this food forever - just need to do it more in moderation and plan on it in advance more.

2. On that note, one of my aunts gave me a great website to help track food, exercise, goals and that you can have "friends" on: www.myfitnesspal.com Of course, as a statistician, I wish it had better reporting tools :)

3. I finally remembered to take my measurements last Thursday and will be giving you inches lost once a month.


Workout: I did play racquetball twice this past week (2 hours) and went swimming once with Owen (1 hour).

Calories: For the days I have logged I am around 1600 calories...

Weight: 1.2 lbs lost so far! Woo hoo!!


Changes to be held accountable for in the next week:
1. Need to log every day, even the bad ones.
2. Increase my water; decrease soda to one a day.

I have some events this week where is food is provided so wish me luck to be good without feeling deprived!

No comments:

Post a Comment