Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

June 8, 2010

Count down - 3 days!

I am admittedly nervous about the upcoming c-section. Very glad that my parents are going to be here for the arrival of our baby girl. They are taking off tomorrow (Wednesday) and staying the night about 2/3 the way through and then arriving on Thursday afternoon so they'll get to spend a little time with us before baby girl arrives.

My last OBGYN appointment was Thursday last week and all was looking find - not very dialated yet, which is a good thing for a scheduled c-section! My last weigh in there says I gained 15 lbs while pregnant - the more realistic number in my mind was the 17 lbs difference I have at home with my own scale (especially as that is what I'll be using later!) Still not too bad (especially as I gained almost 30 with O!)

Tomorrow will be O's last day at "school" (daycare) until August when him and baby sister will be going. Since I'll have my parents here to help for the first week and all, I think we'll be ok - I don't want him to think he is not part of it. It may be tougher to keep him home with me since I won't have a lot of family around to help out, but I think he would feel as though he was being replaced if I took him to daycare and stayed home with baby girl.

Guest room is (finally) ready for my parents' arrival. Only a last few things to do...mainly on Daddy's end since my lifting and general work ability has been greatly compromised.

No comments:

Post a Comment