Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

June 9, 2010

Count down - 2 days

Can't believe that there are only two days left before our lives get turned upside down again! Really looking forward to welcoming my daughter into this world and just pray that things go well for both of us!

Been getting a little frustrated with some people feeling the need to put their two cents in about breast-feeding. No matter what a mother chooses, she will be making the right decision for her and her baby! I just wish all mothers could be supportive of each other instead of critical of each other.

It will be sort of strange to teach until 9pm tomorrow night and then go home to get up and be at the hospital at 6:30. Students will need to be understanding that I may not get to their emails right away this weekend :)

Have really enjoyed how much O. has grown up lately - wanting to do a lot more himself, cleaning up his dishes, and he wants to help Mommy with housework and I try to let him do what I think he can.

Hope my parents have a safe trip out!

No comments:

Post a Comment