Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

January 5, 2010

Finally can announce...


We are expecting a baby in mid to late June!!



O is very excited about being a big brother!

It was really hard to keep this a secret very long so a few family members already knew. We found out on 10/10 and our first appointment was 11/10. I was expected to be 8w 2d and the baby only measured 7w 3d but we did see a heartbeat! As the doctor could tell I was anxious about it being a week different, he set up an appointment in two weeks to take another peek - so on 11/24 I had another ultrasound and the baby measured 9w 3d, so exactly 2 weeks growth! Much happier now. Even though this was a week past where we got in August, I was still too nervous to tell everyone. I had my next appointment scheduled for 12/22. It was a quick appointment - found out I had lost 5 lbs so far (think I gained that while I was back in NE with my Mom's cooking!) and got to hear the heartbeat. Since I was officially out of the first trimester, I told some family on Christams eve via a picture of O in his "future big brother" t-shirt.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment