Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

January 20, 2010

Baby appointment

I had another check-up for the baby yesterday. I am about 18 weeks pregnant right now. After the holiday season packed with lots of good food I gained 4 pounds since last time which puts be at a total weight gain of 0 lbs. (I had lost 4 pounds the time before!). Neither myself, nor the doctor, are worried about this since I was bigger to begin with. I still have another 21 weeks or so to go depending on when we schedule the c-section - my goal is on a Friday if nothing else.

I look forward to every doctor's appointment just to hear the heartbeat right now. I think I felt the baby move last week, but not positive if that is what that feeling was! My blood pressure was good (115/75 - a bit high for me though!) The doctor keeps reminding me not to worry. I'll really feel the baby soon enough and then I'll wish they'd leave me alone!

We scheduled the ultrasound for 1/29. Disappointed at the time scheduling - they didn't have anything in the afternoon so B can't be there. I'm actually sort of angry about this - not everyone can work mornings into their schedule and he just can't take off from work 3 hours early or go to work 3 hours late! How frustrating. He's going to ask his boss if he can get an hour or so off to go - but only as long as it doesn't count against him!

Then my next doctor's appointment is on 2/17. After this appointment I'll be doing the glucose test...yuck!

On a funny note - I've only told 1 of my 4 classes that I'm pregnant. I wonder how long it will take before someone in the other 3 classes ask...(though I'd never want to ask someone that question!)

No comments:

Post a Comment