Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

March 30, 2009

Ah, Mondays

Well, the morning started out with me being sore in places I didn't know existed. More strange was that I can't tell you why I hurt, cleaning the old aparment must use some interesting positions to make me sore. At school, I was being bombarded with questions from students on the upcoming homework assignment. I begin to wonder if students even look at the homework more than a day before it is due.

So, since I was sore, decided not to play racquetball. Thought about going to Mickey D's on the way home, but thought I should be good. Got home about 6:30 and garage door wouldn't open via the opener. Now, I was frustrated as i sometimes didn't work all that well. So, I brought O in the front door whose pathway was covered with the hose. Luckily O didn't trip. We came in and I went to get O some juice and the fridge light didn't come on. Hmmm... I begin to look around and we have no power...no one in the neighborhood had power (they were putting in street lamps at the pool, I guess, when something happened). So, I begin to look up the number to the electric company to then realize that my phone is blinking low battery and of course since there was no power, I couldn't exactly charge it.

Now it was time for supper, so back out the door I went to get O supper. We went to Fazoli's. At least that was nice. Got back home about 8:15 to find the power back on. YEAH!! Put O to bed and now I am about ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment