Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

April 3, 2009

Old and New

We have been in our house for a little over a month now. Still have some boxes that are needing to be unpacked. It is just hard to unpack boxes of stuff that you haven't needed in the last month...what do I really need out of those boxes? There are quite a few decorations to put out, but I don't want to do that until I know all the stuff I want in a particular room, you know?

O is talking more and more and surprises us with new words every day. Last night we finally got his snake toy out of the box and he knew it was a snake, and that it hisses. When did he learn that? The cutest was when I was eating a piece of oreo cheesecake. He was on my lap and we were all talking about our days. Daddy said that he had a long day. At the same time, O and I said "i'm sorry daddy." It was adorable.

We are hoping to start potty-training O soon. We bought some Diego pull-ups and he seems to be interested in wearing them soon. He likes to go into the bathroom and help me out, but if I try to put him on his potty chair, he gets upset and won't even sit! Don't know - I don't want to push him too soon, but he is 30 months old and is a big boy in so many other ways.

Tonight we are having a friend over for dinner for a change, that should be nice. I hope O is his sweet self while we have our guest. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment