Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

March 24, 2009

Apartment and House

So this weekend, I went over to our apartment to get some of the cleaning done. I got both bedrooms and bathrooms taken care of so I could shut off those rooms. I ran the self-cleaning cycle on the oven while I was there. So I should only have about 3-4 hours left of stuff to do. Ironically, I was going around the rooms and pulling out the child-safety plugs out of the sockets. While pulling one out, part of the plastic hit my finger pretty hard and took out a chunk of skin and made me bleed. Child-safety my ass!

B went and bought a grill and lawn mower this weekend. They are being delivered today so I am hoping that we can grill out (for the first time in about 4 years) this weekend! We had to order different blinds for the non-master bedrooms as the rollerblinds were too wide (and we did follow their instructions, so we did get our money back on these). Hopefully those will be here this weekend but we will still be waiting on the special order ones until about easter.

Really want to do my balance ball, but I refuse to do that until I have blinds in my living room!

No comments:

Post a Comment