Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

March 1, 2009

Tis Life

I am really looking forward to this weekend for so many reasons-
1. NKU is on sping break next week.
2. My parents are coming out for a visit
3. We will offically be moved into our new house.

Looking forward to being in a bigger place where Owen can do more without getting into trouble (as easily). However, this will be a change for us as we have gotten use to our morning routine. Now that the rooms are on the second floor, going to have to work something else out.

Hoping that once we get settled we can start potty-training O. He has been showing an interest for about the last month, but we didn't want to start this until after the move - maybe after the first few nights we will take down his crib rail so that he will sort of be in a "big boy" bed. He has definitely outgrown the idea of a crib, but he does not like change at all, so the move will be hard enough for him at first.

Having my parents out will be nice to have some family to talk to in person for a change. Really wish it could be for longer, but it is better then nothing. Saddened that I won't probably be out to NE myself until after the 4th of July...not sure exactly when yet. B's parents are coming out in early June and then I teach until the 4th...so I may have to wait until after that...

No comments:

Post a Comment