Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

May 22, 2010

Mind over body

As I am now at right at 3 weeks until baby girl arrives, I have so much that I still want to get done, but my body just isn't wanting to cooperate with me! I am getting tired of standing after about an hour and my feet are just beginning to swell :(

All the big things are put together in her room (crib, dresser)- need to get it organized so that we are ready when we bring her home. In addiont, we need to get the guest room organized so my parents have a place to sleep and not get hurt (Mom!!) getting around what we have kept in there while trying to get everything else organized!

Had some of B's friends over for a cookout tonight - not quite as many showed up as I thought would so we have a lot of leftover food. At least having people over was great movivation to get some things done around here.

Still need to get some sleepers, diapers, and formula right now. I don't know what size to expect yet as I believe O. was definitely an exception to the rule when it came to his growth rate!

Now, just hoping now that baby girl is willing to wait until June 11th for her appearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment