Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

For my Mom:

Mom,

I don't know where to start in thanking you for being such a wonderful mother. You have taught me so many things - both big and small. You have taught me to be a strong and confident woman eventhough sometimes I know you don't always feel that way. You have taught me to do things with dignity and respect and never to compromise on keeping those things even through the toughest of situations.

You are always just a quick phone call away when I have questions about anything - whether I want a recipe so I can try to make it like you do, have a question about something going on with O., or just to tell me how I should clean something. Although you are always there to answer my questions, I love just getting to talk to you and see how everything is going with you and Dad and to share even minute details of what is going on with us.

I want to thank you for the woman that you have helped me become by doing so many things that helped mold me - you would stay up until 3 in the morning talking to me even if you had to work the next day because you knew I needed it and that it was important. You came to every single band concert, flag competition, play (even though I had small parts), softball game, etc. that you could so that you could show how much you supported me and cared about what I was doing. You taught me responsibility even though I might not have always appreciated it at that moment (whether it was owning up to mistakes I made, cleaning off the wall that I made a mess of or just making sure I went into work). You showed me such unconditional love that I only hope that I can be half the mother that you were to me!

Love you tons!
Your JayNay

No comments:

Post a Comment