Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

April 24, 2010

Baby Update - 32 weeks

I had another doctor's appointment yesterday - pretty uneventful. Checked the normal things - blood pressure (124/81 - this seemed high for me), heartbeat of baby (sounds good), checked fundal height (measuring about 31.5 weeks) and my weight (total weight gain of 6 lbs to date).

Started painting baby's room today. Daddy is doing the rolling and I'm doing the trim work. Got part of it done - about half, little less. Might try to finish up trim work after O. goes to bed tonight, but we'll see how productive I feel!

Baby is definitely beginning to slow me down. Can't be on my feet as much I used to and can't pick things up as easily anymore. That is one of the fortunate things about being pregnant - people seem to volunteer to help you more.

Clothes are getting interesting right now as I don't have many "spring-like" shirts - most are sleeveless and right now it seems a bit strange to be wearing sleeveless shirts. And my pants don't want to stay put - they want to ride below baby and that makes me feel like I'm showing skin, which I definitely don't want to do!

7 weeks from yesterday is the scheduled c-section; but right now I'm just looking forward to the semester being over in 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment