Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

July 26, 2009

Nebraska Trip - Part III

While I was back in Nebraska, even though it wasn't a holiday season, I had lots of plans. I got to spend a lot of time with my immediate family - we got to play some cards, go out to eat, have a tea party, etc. It was a lot of fun getting to see my niece and nephew and how much they have grown. My brother also had his birthday while I was back and of course, we had to let him win a few games ;)

I also got to see a few of my aunts and cousins spread throughout the week, and even happened to get to see my Uncle Wayne since he happened to be in town.

I got to spend some time with my in-laws, and a most of O's great grandparents. O really loved getting to see his Uncle Austin, and definitely missed getting to see him the second time we were out.

I got to spend lots of time with my great friend, April. She is moving at the end of July to Minnesota, so it is going to be more work for us to get to see each other, but I am sure we will manage.

I also got to have lunch with an old friend from high school - it was a lot of fun catching up!

But one of my favorite parts of my trip was getting a pedicure with my Mom and April, without O! I really missed getting those and may have to find a place here to get my toes done!

No comments:

Post a Comment