Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

July 23, 2009

Nebraska Trip - Part II

One of the more eventful part of my trip happened in my first 4 hours of being there. I had told my parents the week before that I was pregnant and due around March 8th, but I hadn't told my brother and sis-in-law yet.

I decided to "tell" my brother by sending him a picture of my positive pregnancy test shortly after he arrived. Once he finally got the picture, his first response was "yes". We both sort of looked confused at each other. And then asked, "so what do you think?" He then asked "is that yours" - which of course I responded "yes" and showed my sis-in-law. Then he gave me a shocker and told me that was where they had been today and found out sis-in-law is due March 15th! He then told me that he thought I had gotten ahold of their test - which is where the confusion came from.

As if we couldn't get the first two close enough...

Lilypie

No comments:

Post a Comment