Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

February 4, 2011

Project 31 - Day #10

Well, I may have gotten off the pattern, but I'm going to keep it going!

Question:  What has God taught you as a mother, wife, woman?


  • I have learned to be very empathetic with other people's situations, though I feel like I'm better at doing this with those who aren't living in my house!  I definitely am being taught that I need to do that and my family deserves that!
  • Humor - I need to laugh and enjoy life more day to day!  I also am trying to learn to be able to laugh at myself and find the humor in a tough situation.  (For example, finding out that your son pooped in the middle of the night and then sat on the carpet to change his underwear...)
  • Patience - for other people, what I want/need, with myself.
  • Perseverance - even at times that I feel like giving up on someone or a goal in life, I know that I am a strong capable woman!
Last but most important:
  • Love - without this I don't think life would really be worth living.  Giving and receiving love is what keeps me going and I have a great opportunity to share this with all of those around me!
  

1 comment: