Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

September 11, 2009

Weight Update

As a lot of you know, I have always wanted to lose this weight, but just haven't been able to. After everything that happened last month, I made a goal of trying to lose as much weight as possible before getting pregnant again. In the last month, I have lost 10 lbs which I am very excited about. My goal was to lose 30 lbs before Christmas, so I only have 20 lbs to go and and bit more than 3 months left.

Here is a pic update from 8/26


Now that the semester is in full swing and my RPT materials are turned in (today!) I have less excuses on the working out side. I am playing racquetball twice a week with two different opponents, meaning I get to play 4 times a week (assuming they don't cancel or we don't have meetings). In a little bit, I would like to start lifting weights again, but it has been so long and haven't done it at NKU before, so I need to find someone to show me how to use the equipment - I hate feeling like a dork!

I'll post another pic around the end of the month but try to update about every two weeks on my weight progress. I figure if I'm accountable to anyone that reads this blog, it will make it a bit harder to cheat and fail. So keep me accountable and give me motivation, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment