Quinnie's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

September 29, 2009

Family and Weight Update

So my little baby turned three on Sept. 19th. I can't believe how big he is. He has been doing really well in his big boy bed. We haven't really fell out since that fisrt weekend in the bed, we only get out of bed to go potty or to get Mommy (either to get me because he is scared or because it is time to get up).

On his birthday, we went to the grocery store and he picked out a cake flavor he wanted - strawberry. So then I bought the ingredients to make cream cheese frosting as well. We opened presents on the webcam with Auntie April and my parents. O was very excited by his bowling set and train set. He wasn't as enthused about the clothes, but he did actually try to put them on a bit later (and putting pajama pants over jeans is no easy task!) We watched our Husker football game (which brought us down a little bit) and then went to Chuck E Cheese for supper, just the three of us.

Brandon and I finally went on our first date since we have lived in KY on Friday. A student of mine has a 12 year-old daughter who wants to babysit and we brought him over to their house on Wednesday so they could meet and see how it went. Since it went well, she watched him on Friday (with Mom's supervision at their house!). Brandon and I were celebrating our 7 year anniversary (on the 21st) and we went to Outback for supper and then to shoot some darts. I haven't been to a bar in a long time and really wish that there was a smoking ban here too! I actually beat the hubby at a few games of 501 (although he had to double-out, I didn't). All in all, I good night.

************************************************************

Weight update:

Unfortunately, no new weight loss to report. The good news, there is no weight gain to report. My racquetball partners have been out for different reasons lately and I'm honestly too lazy to go over to the rec center to get on a treadmill. Need to get back at this full force, hopefully get to play rball today!

No comments:

Post a Comment